We’re always on the hunt for talented people to help strengthen our team and grow our business. Even if you don’t see the particular job listing you’re looking for, we’re constantly looking for new positions and we encourage you to apply. If you’re interested in working for a fast paced, growing start-up company, drop us a line!
Location: 9570 – 58 Ave, Edmonton AB – Status: Full-Time Permanent
Reports to: Sales Manager, Marketing Manager
Shift: Monday – Friday – 8 Hours per day
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
● Respond to inbound calls and assist with general customer inquiries
● Create estimates and invoices for traffic signs, safety signs and hardware/supplies.
● Resolve customer concerns while maintaining a positive and professional conduct
● Perform customer service requests electronically or on paper
● Coordinate delivery, pick-up and returns of traffic equipment rentals
● Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via
such channels as Telephone, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
● Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping
dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in and back order status.
● Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary
● Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating all company
● Trace shipments.
● Process returns and issue credits as per company policy.
● Educate customers on current promotions, sales and new product lines.
● Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
● Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds, and provide
estimates/invoices same day.
● Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and
● Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
● Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct
numbers where appropriate.
● Survey customers when prompted.
● Check Customer Service Center voice mail.
● Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when
time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, updating
products on websites, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
● Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continued learning of Hi Signs &
310-SIGN’s products and services.
● Customers, Sales Professionals, Artwork, Credit Department, Vendors, Purchasing, Warehouse,
Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Shipping & Receiving.
Personal Characteristics Required:
● Ability to Multitask
● Organizational Skills
● Good attention to detail
● Ability to problem solve
● Ability to take responsibility
● Grade 12
Experience and Skills:
● Customer Service Experience : 2 years or equivalent.
● Excellent Typing/Computer Skills is a Must!
● Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast
● Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team setting.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● Fast Paced
● Structured Environment
● Dayshift/Weekdays only (8am-4:30pm)
● Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
● Office/Order-Desk Environment
● Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
Why join the Hi Signs / 310-SIGN team?
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
● Training and Education Resources
● Social Club – various events throughout the year
● Christmas Party’s
● Company BBQ’s
● Milestone Awards
● Opportunity for free FC Edmonton Tickets
● Interdepartmental Career Opportunities
● Ample Free Parking
● Encouraging working environment
If you are interested in this position please send resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Sales & Customer Service Representative”.
Thank you to all of the candidates that applied but only candidates under consideration will be