Ver-Mac Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs)
Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs) Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac and Flagger-Mac Lite are remotely operated temporary traffic control equipment with high visibility signage/flags, signal heads, and automated flags. These devices are intended to direct and control traffic using only one person, removing flagging personnel from the roadway.
Ver-Mac Flagger Mac | AFAD Automatic Flagger Assistance Device
The Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac AFAD is a trailer-mounted gate device designed for flagging operations.
- Robust wireless remote – Operate 1 or 2 units up to 800 feet away
- V-touch controller – Intuitive interface instantly provides real-time information
- ITE lamps – Meets MUTCD standards and provides superior performance, reliability, and energy efficiency
- Towing option: nested or tandem – Save time and money by towing both units with the same truck
- Red indicator lamp – Allows the traffic control operator to monitor units in real time from a safe distance
- Combo units option: flagger-mac & flagger-mac lite – Ideal for fast moving flagging operations and makes storage easy
- Break-away gate mechanism in case of impact
Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac Lite | AFAD – Automatic Flagger Assistance Device Hitch Mounted
The Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac Lite AFAD is a hitch-mounted gate that allows a flagger to safely manage work zone traffic.
- Compact design, robust and safe – Simple mechanism for quick and easy deployment facilitates maintenance and operation
- Transport – Equipped with a trailer hitch that can also transport a standard Flagger-Mac part of our automated flagger line
- Robust wireless remote – Control a unit from up to 328 feet (100 m) away
- Pvc gate – For quick and user-friendly deployment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) ite traffic lights – Increased visibility both day and night.
- Simple connection – Connect to the truck’s 7-pin light socket.