Ver-Mac Portable Sensor with Vertical Solar Panel – Speed-Mac VP
Ver-Mac’s Speed-Mac VP is a patent-pending design that combines the Speed-Mac 2.0 with vertical solar panel.
- Radar detection: 100-500 ft
- Internal battery: 6amp/ LiFePO4 lithium battery
- Autonomy on internal battery: 4 days
- Autonomy external 33 Ah battery: 35 days
- Autonomy with 42w solar panel: autonomous in most regions
- Operation conditions: -30°C to 50° C
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Microwave Sensor – CT-2020-MW
The CT-2020-MW comes with a side-fire microwave sensor that provides bi-directional lane data, perlane volume, speed – 85th percentile, occupancy and classification information in up to 16 user-defined detection zones.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 20 FT Sensor Height – Retractable mast for easy transport
- Fixed Solar Panels – Allows for battery recharging and system autonomy
- Environmentally friendly – No generator, noise and pollution
- Compact Design – Deploy in 10 minutes and is easy to tow and store thanks to its removable tongue
- Wireless Communication* – Remote equipment health monitoring with a high-speed 4G LTE modem*, remote data retrieval and optional text/email alerts using our JamLogic software
Login to your account to see Your Price vs. Retail Price. Take advantage of serious loyalty discounts! If you don't have an account yet, Register Now for free!
We love adding improvements to boost your customer experience! If you have an idea, give us your suggestion.