- Additional information
- Sign Materials
- Eliminated damage to Parking Lot Surfaces
- Protects vehicle from unnecessary damage.
- Handles any steel regulatory signs.
- Takes minutes to install with no special tools required.
- Extreme Heavy Duty Flexible Bollard.
- Deters vehicle impact with rigid bollard appearance.
- Finished Height: 102″ or 108″
- Rugged cast steel, galvanized coated base with integral 5/16″ diameter spring.
- Sustains impacts with 360° range of motion.
- 7″ diameter UV-resistant high density polyethylene cover.
- Includes steel zinc coated anchors.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the base unit.
Almost any color combination available:
Sign and Hardware sold separately.
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Rigid Dimensional Load Sign$199.95
BP600Rigid Dimensional Load Sign
Pilot Car Insert – Dimensional Load
BP680-I Pilot Car Insert – Dimensional Load
Pilot Car Insert – Oversize Load
BP690 Pilot Car Insert – Oversize Load
Pilot Car Insert – Wide Load
BP685 Pilot Car Insert – Wide Load