Channelizer with Base
also Available To Rent
- Additional information
- Sign Materials
Saves space in use, in transit and in storage! The most visible and space efficient barricades available, these take up half the space of traditional barricades, which means less storage space taken and a minimal footprint during use.
- Oversized handle with comfort grip – can be picked up easily, even with light attached
- Designed to withstand repeated impacts and minimize damage to vehicles
- Recessed panel protects sheeting – 8”W x 36”H
- Side wall provides strength & durability
- Flashing light mounting receptacle
- Recycled rubber bases with carrying handles 30 lbs.
- Stackable with or without base NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
Reflective Sheeting Types
DG Highest Visibility (Fluorescent)
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
HIP High-Intensity Prismatic
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
ENG Engineer Grade
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Substrate Material Types
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone (HDO) Wood
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Highway Guide Post Delineator$31.95Add to cart
Channelizer Drum w/Base
also Available For Rental
CHD01Channelizer Drum w/BaseAdd to cart
Pipe Cone / Stand
Also Available To Rent
PIPE001 Pipe Stand
Delineator Base (10 Lbs)
Add to cart
- Made with vulcanized rubber
- Built-in handle for easy transport
- Can withstand -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 Celsius) temperature
- Performs well in winter, without any breaking or bowing.