Portable Radar Speed Sign TC-400
also Available To Rent
The TC-400 is a battery powered portable system that allows a single radar speed sign to be used in multiple locations, making it a valuable investment for any community, police department, school, or business.
- Download Spec Sheet
- Sign Materials
The TC-400 Radar Speed Sign is a battery powered portable system that allows a single radar speed sign to be used in multiple locations, making it a valuable investment for any community, police department, school, or business. Using multiple back brackets on existing poles allows a regular rotation of the radar speed sign for ongoing traffic calming as well as same day response to speeding complaints. Just unlock the sign from the pole and move it to another location. It’s that quick and easy. The TC-400 is easily readable up to 400 feet away and is ideal for 5-35 mph speed limit roads.
Advantages of a Portable TC-400 Radar Speed Sign vs. Speed Trailers
- Lower price: Less than half the price of a speed trailer.
- Flexibility: A TC-400 radar speed sign can be used in many places a speed trailer simply will not fit, and can be securely mounted to any existing pole.
- Value: At half the price of a speed trailer, you can get two TC-400 radar speed signs resulting in twice the coverage.
- Design: K-band radar detects vehicles up to 1200 feet away; radar housing weighs only 20 pounds; rugged design defeats most vandalism; and the TC-400 includes a two year warranty
The TC-400 is a portable system that allows a single radar speed sign to be used in multiple locations making it a valuable investment for any community, police department, or business.
- Target problem speeding areas in neighborhoods, private communities, school zones and corporate campuses, work and construction zones
- A great alternative to speed trailers at less than half the cost; can be used in many locations where a speed trailer will not fit or would be unsafe
- Seasonal applications such as back to school, summer tourist, holiday shopping
- Anywhere a short term use is desired
- Allows access to program signs from most web enabled devices (Apple devices, Android devices, Windows devices, etc.)
- Requires no proprietary or custom software to operate
- WPA2 encrypted security
- Password protection
- Range of up to 300 feet from sign
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
You may also like…
Mobile Patrol Stand
also Available To Rent
A radar speed sign mounted on a Mobile Patrol Stand is ideal for locations where traffic calming is needed on a temporary or rotating basis. Optional Speed Limit Sign (fixed or interchangeable).
Radar on the GO Trailer Hitch
The Radar-on-the Go Trailer Hitch bracket allows you to quickly deploy the TC400 RadarSign onto any Pickup truck hitch receiver. Now in mere minutes you can deploy a RadarSign onto road work projects to keep your workers safe. It has a bottom angle hinge to allow easy access to the truck box when needing to open the tail gate. The sign can be quickly mounted and un-mounted form the hitch bracket for taking off the track after the days work Also included in the frame is a hitch plug for providing power to the sign batteries. This innovative brackets makes the TC 400 the perfect choice for municipalities and road construction companies interested in worker safety.
Set of 2 LED Lamps with Bracket
BP705 Set of 2 LED Lamps with Bracket
LED Flasher with Wiring Harness
BP703-2 LED Flasher. Purchase online or 310-Sign at 1 (844) 289 7446 for more info related to product.
LED to Replace #193 Bulb
BP702 LED to Replace #193 Miniature Incandescent Bulb
Radarsign Cloud™ Web Based Radar Sign Access
Manage your Devices and Data Intelligently & Efficiently with Radarsign Cloud™
Radarsign Cloud™ is a secure, web-based, cloud management system providing centralized management of your network of devices and traffic data from any internet connected device…anywhere, anytime.