SafePace Evolution 11 Speed Radar Sign
Compact Entry-Level Speed Sign
- Product Video
- Sign Materials
The compact SafePace Evolution 11 sign offers lightweight entry-level speed display for private communities or local roads. The economical sign offers remarkable power efficiency and quick, easy installation. All Evolution signs include a year of access to the SafePace Cloud free for instant access to detailed traffic data, robust analytics, and intuitive management tools.
The Evolution 11 compact radar speed sign is just one of the many signs offered by Traffic Logix. All SafePace radar speed signs show drivers their speeds in bright LED digits along with the posted speed limit to remind drivers to slow down. A speed violator strobe flashes to alert motorists who exceed the threshold speed you set for each of your speed displays.
The SafePace 11 signs are available with options for solar power or battery power. They offer compact speed display that slows cars down and keeps your neighborhoods safe.
- 1 Year cloud connectivity included
- Compact sign with smaller 11” digits
- Affordable pricing
- Static Your Speed message
- Lightweight, compact design
- Energy efficient power options
- Diamond-grade sheeting available
- Strobe activation/deactivation available
- AC, battery or solar power
- Traffic data and reports
- SafePace Cloud remote access
- Universal mounting bracket
- Beacon system for school zones
- Cruiser LT mobile trailer
- Moveable sign dolly
- Sign hitch
- Digits: Digit: 11”(h) x 5.6”(w), 98 LEDs per digit
- Unit with “YOUR SPEED” sign mounted: Full size sign:29.0”(h) x 23.0”(w) x 5.625”(d)
- Electrical Specifications
- AC power input: 100~240 V AC
- DC power input: 12 V DC
- Solar panel options: 20W, 50W
- LEDs: 208
- Digits 196: Yellow (590 nm), 30°, 9000 – 22400 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Speed Violator Strobes: 12 White (2700 K – 6500 K), 150°, luminous flux 33lm @ 4000 K
- Ambient light sensors: 1 sensor and automatic brightness control
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the SafePace Evolution 11 priced so low?
We wanted to offer a radar sign for every price budget so we created the SafePace Evolution 11. It’s compact size and smaller 11” digits make it affordable to communities or cities with tight budgets.
- What kind of streets are the Evolution 11 radar signs usually used on?
The Evolution 11 is a popular choice for private communities, medical or corporate campuses, and airports. It is often used on small local roads as well.
- Does showing drivers their speeds really slow them down?
Amazingly, yes! Research shows that simply showing drivers their speed is almost always enough to get them to slow down and driver more safely.
- What does the speed violator strobe do?
The violator strobe, included standard with every SafePace sign, flashes when drivers exceed the speed of your choice. This added alert reminds drivers to slow down and observe posted speed limits.
- How do we choose the right speed display sign for our streets?
Choosing the right radar speed signs isn’t always a simple decision. Compare the units online, or speak to one of our team members to help find the best solutions for your street’s unique challenges.
- How do I know if our signs are making a difference in keeping our neighborhood safe?
The SafePace Cloud, free for one year with every sign purchase, gives you amazing insight into what your sign is accomplishing. See speed data, comparisons, and detailed reports on driver behavior around your SafePace signs.
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-3248-DSL Speed Wizard
Ver-Mac’s Speed Wizard is the industry first combination of a Work Zone Digital Speed Limit (WZDSL) and Speed Awareness System. The two-digit 18-inch white LEDs display the work zone speed limits while the two-digit 18-inch amber LEDs display the speed of oncoming motorists.
- Displaying real-time work zone speed limits using a two-digit white LED display has shown to reduce speeds by 8-11 km/h more than static signs.
- Speed Awareness is a high-definition full-matrix display that can display two-digit speed and Slow Down messages to provide multiple levels of warning and achieve higher speed compliance.
- Speed Awareness display automatically adjusts to WZDSL speed making the Speed Wizard easy to program at the sign or remotely.
- By notifying motorists of work zone speed limits and excessive speeding, the Speed Wizard provides smoother traffic flow and less delays.
- The Speed Wizard is a component of Ver-Mac’s Connected Work Zone Notification System.
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-715V
Ver-Mac’s SP-715V is a battery and solar-powered trailer-mounted speed sign, with 3-digit high-definition display. It features our Stealth Technology, V-Touch SP Controller, JamLogic® Fleet Management Software and state-of-the-art doppler radar.
- Speed display sign: 35 x 52 in. (886 x 1314 mm)
- Display: 3-digits (km/h)
- 18 in. characters – visible up to 305 m (1000 ft)
- Can accomodate 36 in. x 48 in. and 30 in. x 24 in. static signs – not included
- Bottom of static sign 7’ above roadway
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Plug & play display modules for simplified maintenance
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-710V-FD
Ver-Mac’s SP-710V-FD is a battery/solar-powered fold down style trailer-mounted speed sign, with 2-digit display. It features our Stealth Technology, V-Touch SP controller, JamLogic® Fleet Management Software and state-of-the-art doppler radar.
- Speed display panel : 25 x 42 in. (662 x 1073 mm)
- Display: 2 digits (mph)
- 18 in characters—visible up to 305 m (1000 ft.)
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Can accomodate 24 x 36 in. (610 x 914 mm) work zone static sign and 36 x 48 in. (914 x 1219 mm) or 48 x 60 in. (1219 x 1524 mm) or up to 48 x 72 in. (1219 x 1829 mm) speed static signs – not included
- Plug & play display modules for simplified maintenance
Ver-Mac JamLogic – Smart Work Zone Solutions