SafePace Evolution 12FM Speed Radar Sign
Variable Message Sign
- Sign Materials
The SafePace Evolution 12FM variable message sign is a compact, portable solution offering adjustable driver-responsive messages. It’s a great option for communities or cities with low-volume roads who want the added benefit of customized interactive messaging.
The compact yet robust Traffic Logix SafePace Evolution 12FM offers the flexibility and messaging options you’d expect from a full-size sign. The sign can display your choice of text, graphics, or speed display on the full sign matrix. The variable message sign also offers speed activated digit color changes and choice of messaging color.
The Evolution 12FM sign is the sign with a small footprint yet wide range of messaging options. It is the smallest of the Traffic Logix dynamic message signs but still gives you full impact on driver behavior and speed reduction.
- 1 Year cloud connectivity included
- Compact sign with smaller 12” digits
- Affordable pricing
- Static Your Speed message
- Allows for animated text or graphics
- Lightweight, compact design
- Energy efficient power options
- Dual-color LED display
- 3 digit display
- Diamond-grade sheeting available
- Strobe activation/deactivation available
- AC, battery or solar power
- Traffic data and reports
- SafePace Cloud remote access
- Universal mounting bracket
- Beacon system for school zones
- Cruiser LT mobile trailer
- Moveable sign dolly
- Sign hitch
- Digits: 12”(h) x 6.4”(w), 936 LEDs
- Unit with “YOUR SPEED” sign mounted: Full size sign:29.0”(h) x 23.0”(w) x 5.625”(d)
- Electrical Specifications:
- AC power input: 100~240 V AC
- DC power input: 12 V DC
- Solar panel options: 50W or 90W solar panel
- LEDs: 948
- Digits (Yellow): 468 LEDs: Color: Yellow (590 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 9000 – 22400 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Digits (Red): 468 LEDs: Color: Red (633 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 7100 – 18000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Speed Violator Strobe: 12 LEDs: Color: White (2700 K – 6500 K) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 150° Luminous Flux: typically 33lm @ 4000 K Luminous Efficacy: typically 176 lm/W @4000 K
- Ambient light sensors: 1 sensor and automatic brightness control
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the Evolution 12FM different than the Evolution 12 sign?
While both of these signs offer 12” speed display, only the FM is a variable message sign, which means it includes customizable text and graphics that can be displayed to everyone or based on driver speed.
- Why would we choose the Evolution 12FM instead of one of your larger dynamic message signs?
The small footprint of the Evolution 12FM lets us offer customers lower pricing, which makes the sign a more affordable choice.
- What types of streets is the Evolution 12FM ideal for use on?
The Evolution 12FM shows messaging and speed on a 12” display, which is ideal for lower speed roads such as HOAs, corporate or medical campuses, and low volume neighborhood roads.
- How do we know If drivers are really slowing down once we install the Evolution 12FM signs?
Every Evolution sign from Traffic Logix is web-enabled so you can access real-time data and create robust reports to track changes in speed. One year of free web access is included with every sign purchased.
Reflective Sheeting Types
DG Highest Visibility (Fluorescent)
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
HIP High-Intensity Prismatic
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
ENG Engineer Grade
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Substrate Material Types
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone (HDO) Wood
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Logic On Cloud – SafePace Cloud Connected Speed Radar Software
Connect to your Traffic Logix devices from anywhere.
Powered by Logix on Cloud 3.0.
SafePace Speed Radar Sign Dolly
Easy to Use Mounting Solution
SafePace Speed Radar Sign Hitch
Easy to Use Mounting Solution
SafePace Evolution 18FM Speed Radar Sign
Variable Message Sign