SafePace Evolution 12FM Speed Radar Sign
- Sign Materials
The SafePace Evolution 12FM variable message sign is a compact, portable solution offering adjustable driver-responsive messages. It’s a great option for communities or cities with low-volume roads who want the added benefit of customized interactive messaging.
The compact yet robust Traffic Logix SafePace Evolution 12FM offers the flexibility and messaging options you’d expect from a full-size sign. The sign can display your choice of text, graphics, or speed display on the full sign matrix. The variable message sign also offers speed activated digit color changes and choice of messaging color.
The Evolution 12FM sign is the sign with a small footprint yet wide range of messaging options. It is the smallest of the Traffic Logix dynamic message signs but still gives you full impact on driver behavior and speed reduction.
- 1 Year cloud connectivity included
- Compact sign with smaller 12” digits
- Affordable pricing
- Static Your Speed message
- Allows for animated text or graphics
- Lightweight, compact design
- Energy efficient power options
- Dual-color LED display
- 3 digit display
- Diamond-grade sheeting available
- Strobe activation/deactivation available
- AC, battery or solar power
- Traffic data and reports
- SafePace Cloud remote access
- Universal mounting bracket
- Beacon system for school zones
- Cruiser LT mobile trailer
- Moveable sign dolly
- Sign hitch
- Digits: 12”(h) x 6.4”(w), 936 LEDs
- Unit with “YOUR SPEED” sign mounted: Full size sign:29.0”(h) x 23.0”(w) x 5.625”(d)
- Electrical Specifications:
- AC power input: 100~240 V AC
- DC power input: 12 V DC
- Solar panel options: 50W or 90W solar panel
- LEDs: 948
- Digits (Yellow): 468 LEDs: Color: Yellow (590 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 9000 – 22400 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Digits (Red): 468 LEDs: Color: Red (633 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 7100 – 18000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Speed Violator Strobe: 12 LEDs: Color: White (2700 K – 6500 K) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 150° Luminous Flux: typically 33lm @ 4000 K Luminous Efficacy: typically 176 lm/W @4000 K
- Ambient light sensors: 1 sensor and automatic brightness control
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the Evolution 12FM different than the Evolution 12 sign?
While both of these signs offer 12” speed display, only the FM is a variable message sign, which means it includes customizable text and graphics that can be displayed to everyone or based on driver speed.
- Why would we choose the Evolution 12FM instead of one of your larger dynamic message signs?
The small footprint of the Evolution 12FM lets us offer customers lower pricing, which makes the sign a more affordable choice.
- What types of streets is the Evolution 12FM ideal for use on?
The Evolution 12FM shows messaging and speed on a 12” display, which is ideal for lower speed roads such as HOAs, corporate or medical campuses, and low volume neighborhood roads.
- How do we know If drivers are really slowing down once we install the Evolution 12FM signs?
Every Evolution sign from Traffic Logix is web-enabled so you can access real-time data and create robust reports to track changes in speed. One year of free web access is included with every sign purchased.
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Ver-Mac JamLogic – Smart Work Zone Solutions
Ver-Mac Work Zone Digital Speed Trailer – SP-710-DSL
Ver-Mac’s SP-710-DSL is designed to notify motorists of reduced speeds in work zones when workers are present. The SP-710-DSL features our innovative V-Touch Controller, a two-digit 18-inch white LED display, two 12-inch flashing beacons, and our JamLogic® software.
- Speed display panel: 24.5 x 42.375 in. (622 x 1076 mm)
- 2-digit (mph) white LEDs
- 5 x 7 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- One 48 x 60 in. speed limit sign (R2-1)*
- One 48 x 12 in. work zone plaque (G20-H5bP)*
- Bottom of R2-1 sign 7’ above roadway
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-710V-FD
Ver-Mac’s SP-710V-FD is a battery/solar-powered fold down style trailer-mounted speed sign, with 2-digit display. It features our Stealth Technology, V-Touch SP controller, JamLogic® Fleet Management Software and state-of-the-art doppler radar.
- Speed display panel : 25 x 42 in. (662 x 1073 mm)
- Display: 2 digits (mph)
- 18 in characters—visible up to 305 m (1000 ft.)
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Can accomodate 24 x 36 in. (610 x 914 mm) work zone static sign and 36 x 48 in. (914 x 1219 mm) or 48 x 60 in. (1219 x 1524 mm) or up to 48 x 72 in. (1219 x 1829 mm) speed static signs – not included
- Plug & play display modules for simplified maintenance
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-3248-DSL Speed Wizard
Ver-Mac’s Speed Wizard is the industry first combination of a Work Zone Digital Speed Limit (WZDSL) and Speed Awareness System. The two-digit 18-inch white LEDs display the work zone speed limits while the two-digit 18-inch amber LEDs display the speed of oncoming motorists.
- Displaying real-time work zone speed limits using a two-digit white LED display has shown to reduce speeds by 8-11 km/h more than static signs.
- Speed Awareness is a high-definition full-matrix display that can display two-digit speed and Slow Down messages to provide multiple levels of warning and achieve higher speed compliance.
- Speed Awareness display automatically adjusts to WZDSL speed making the Speed Wizard easy to program at the sign or remotely.
- By notifying motorists of work zone speed limits and excessive speeding, the Speed Wizard provides smoother traffic flow and less delays.
- The Speed Wizard is a component of Ver-Mac’s Connected Work Zone Notification System.