SafePace Evolution 15 Speed Radar Sign
Variable Message Sign
- Sign Materials
The Traffic Logix SafePace Evolution 15 driver feedback sign is a portable, lightweight radar sign with full size 15” digits. A speed activated message to slow down alerts speeding drivers. Digits are dual color while messaging is available in a choice of red or amber. The Evolution 15 sign can be mounted at multiple locations with a universal mounting bracket and can function autonomously for weeks at a time with optional battery power.
- 1 Year cloud connectivity included
- MUTCD approved 15” digits
- Static Your Speed message
- Flashes “Slow Down” message at drivers who exceed designated speed
- Lightweight, compact design
- Energy efficient power options
- Compact or full size sign face
- Choice of sign color
- Diamond-grade sheeting available
- Strobe activation/deactivation available
- AC, battery or solar power
- Traffic data and reports
- SafePace Cloud remote access
- Universal mounting bracket
- Beacon system for school zones
- Cruiser LT mobile trailer
- Moveable sign dolly
- Sign hitch
- Digits: First digit: 15”(h) x 1.5”(w)
- Other digits: 15”(h) x 8”(w)
- Text Full size: Letters 6.0”(h) spell “YOUR SPEED” fixed message, 2 lines, Letters 5”(h) spell “SLOW DOWN”, 1line
- Unit with “YOUR SPEED” sign mounted Full size sign: 33.1”(h) x 30” (w) x 5.625” (d)
- Electrical Specifications
- AC power input 100~240 V AC
- DC power input 12 V DC
- Solar panel options 50W or 100W solar panel
- LEDs: 548
- Digits: 256 LEDs: Color: Yellow (590 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30°Partial Flux (Brightness): 9000 – 22400 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Digits: 256 LEDs: Color: Red (633 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 7100 – 18000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Slow Down Message: 227 LEDs: Color: Red 633 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 7100 – 18000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Speed Violator Strobe: 36 LEDs: Color: White (2700 K – 6500 K) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 150° Luminous Flux: typically 33lm @ 4000 K Luminous Efficacy: typically 176 lm/W @4000 K
- Ambient Light Sensors: 1 sensor and automatic brightness adjustment
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-715V
Ver-Mac’s SP-715V is a battery and solar-powered trailer-mounted speed sign, with 3-digit high-definition display. It features our Stealth Technology, V-Touch SP Controller, JamLogic® Fleet Management Software and state-of-the-art doppler radar.
- Speed display sign: 35 x 52 in. (886 x 1314 mm)
- Display: 3-digits (km/h)
- 18 in. characters – visible up to 305 m (1000 ft)
- Can accomodate 36 in. x 48 in. and 30 in. x 24 in. static signs – not included
- Bottom of static sign 7’ above roadway
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Plug & play display modules for simplified maintenance
Ver-Mac JamLogic – Smart Work Zone Solutions
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-3248-DSL Speed Wizard
Ver-Mac’s Speed Wizard is the industry first combination of a Work Zone Digital Speed Limit (WZDSL) and Speed Awareness System. The two-digit 18-inch white LEDs display the work zone speed limits while the two-digit 18-inch amber LEDs display the speed of oncoming motorists.
- Displaying real-time work zone speed limits using a two-digit white LED display has shown to reduce speeds by 8-11 km/h more than static signs.
- Speed Awareness is a high-definition full-matrix display that can display two-digit speed and Slow Down messages to provide multiple levels of warning and achieve higher speed compliance.
- Speed Awareness display automatically adjusts to WZDSL speed making the Speed Wizard easy to program at the sign or remotely.
- By notifying motorists of work zone speed limits and excessive speeding, the Speed Wizard provides smoother traffic flow and less delays.
- The Speed Wizard is a component of Ver-Mac’s Connected Work Zone Notification System.
Ver-Mac Work Zone Digital Speed Trailer – SP-710-DSL
Ver-Mac’s SP-710-DSL is designed to notify motorists of reduced speeds in work zones when workers are present. The SP-710-DSL features our innovative V-Touch Controller, a two-digit 18-inch white LED display, two 12-inch flashing beacons, and our JamLogic® software.
- Speed display panel: 24.5 x 42.375 in. (622 x 1076 mm)
- 2-digit (mph) white LEDs
- 5 x 7 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- One 48 x 60 in. speed limit sign (R2-1)*
- One 48 x 12 in. work zone plaque (G20-H5bP)*
- Bottom of R2-1 sign 7’ above roadway