SafePace Evolution 18FM Speed Radar Sign
Variable Message Sign
- Sign Materials
The Traffic Logix SafePace® Evolution 18 FM offers variable messaging with extra large 18” LED digits for even better visibility.
The versatile Evolution 18FM variable messaging sign offers the ability to display custom text, graphics, or extra large 18” speed display for enhanced visibility from further distances. The flexible sign offers the ability to display either driver speed including speed activated digit color changes or your choice of driver responsive text or graphics on the full matrix speed display sign.
- 1 Year cloud connectivity included
- MUTCD approved 18” digits
- Static Your Speed message
- Dual Color Display
- Integrated flashing speed violator strobe
- Allows for animated text or graphics
- Energy efficient power options
- Choice of sign color
- Diamond-grade sheeting available
- Strobe activation/deactivation available
- AC, battery or solar power
- Traffic data and reports
- SafePace Cloud remote access
- Universal mounting bracket
- Cruiser LT mobile trailer
- Digits First digit: 18”(h) x 1.5”(w)
Other digits: 18”(h) x 8”(w)
- Unit with “YOUR SPEED” sign mounted: 36.6”(h) x 30” (w) x 5.625”(d)
- Digits First digit: 18”(h) x 1.5”(w)
- Electrical Specifications
- AC power input: 100~240 V AC
- DC power input: 12 V DC
- Solar panel options: 90W or 140W solar panel
- LEDs: 2069
- Digits 1024 LEDs: Color: Yellow (590 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 9000– 24000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Digits 1024 LEDs: Color: Red (633 nm) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 30° Partial Flux (Brightness): 7100– 18000 Ev,[lux]/LED
- Speed Violator Strobe: 21 LEDs: Color: White (2700 k – 6500 k) Viewing angle at 50% IV: 150° Luminous Flux: typically 33lm @ 4000 K Luminous Efficacy: typically 176 lm/W @4000 K
- Ambient light sensors: 1 sensor and automatic brightness adjustment
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-3248-DSL Speed Wizard
Ver-Mac’s Speed Wizard is the industry first combination of a Work Zone Digital Speed Limit (WZDSL) and Speed Awareness System. The two-digit 18-inch white LEDs display the work zone speed limits while the two-digit 18-inch amber LEDs display the speed of oncoming motorists.
- Displaying real-time work zone speed limits using a two-digit white LED display has shown to reduce speeds by 8-11 km/h more than static signs.
- Speed Awareness is a high-definition full-matrix display that can display two-digit speed and Slow Down messages to provide multiple levels of warning and achieve higher speed compliance.
- Speed Awareness display automatically adjusts to WZDSL speed making the Speed Wizard easy to program at the sign or remotely.
- By notifying motorists of work zone speed limits and excessive speeding, the Speed Wizard provides smoother traffic flow and less delays.
- The Speed Wizard is a component of Ver-Mac’s Connected Work Zone Notification System.
Ver-Mac JamLogic – Smart Work Zone Solutions
Ver-Mac Work Zone Digital Speed Trailer – SP-710-DSL
Ver-Mac’s SP-710-DSL is designed to notify motorists of reduced speeds in work zones when workers are present. The SP-710-DSL features our innovative V-Touch Controller, a two-digit 18-inch white LED display, two 12-inch flashing beacons, and our JamLogic® software.
- Speed display panel: 24.5 x 42.375 in. (622 x 1076 mm)
- 2-digit (mph) white LEDs
- 5 x 7 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- One 48 x 60 in. speed limit sign (R2-1)*
- One 48 x 12 in. work zone plaque (G20-H5bP)*
- Bottom of R2-1 sign 7’ above roadway
Ver-Mac Trailer-Mounted Speed Display Sign – SP-715V
Ver-Mac’s SP-715V is a battery and solar-powered trailer-mounted speed sign, with 3-digit high-definition display. It features our Stealth Technology, V-Touch SP Controller, JamLogic® Fleet Management Software and state-of-the-art doppler radar.
- Speed display sign: 35 x 52 in. (886 x 1314 mm)
- Display: 3-digits (km/h)
- 18 in. characters – visible up to 305 m (1000 ft)
- Can accomodate 36 in. x 48 in. and 30 in. x 24 in. static signs – not included
- Bottom of static sign 7’ above roadway
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Plug & play display modules for simplified maintenance