Solar Powered Portable Light Tower
- Sign Materials
- Three stage Telescoping and Rotating Mast of galvanized steel with inter-stage roller bearing technology and variable mast deployment height. Mast can be raised to any height between 13.5’ (min.) and 30’ (max.) and is stable at any height.
- Truly Solar Powered: Continuous, year-round, uninterrupted power source capable of providing a minimum of 950 watt-hours per day of electrical power (nominal 75 amp hours per day at 12.5 volts DC)
- Portable: Tower system can be towed to any location for temporary lighting
- Heavy-Duty: All steel trailer frame construction
- Sturdy polyethylene fenders and lockable battery compartment
- Torsion-type axle for a smooth, stable ride
- Four (4) 3,000 lb. swivel jacks for easy leveling and setup
- Polyamide Epoxy primer for excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Acrylic Urethane finish for excellent appearance and durability
- Five Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Design and Manufacturing – the ultimate in quality assurance.
Reflective Sheeting Types
DG Highest Visibility (Fluorescent)
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
HIP High-Intensity Prismatic
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
ENG Engineer Grade
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Substrate Material Types
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone (HDO) Wood
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Portable Traffic Sign PTL 2.4LD
Improve work-zone safety with the PTL 2.4LD. With a light-weight design and faster setup time than the PTL2.4x, the light-duty PTL 2.4LD is ideal for daily setup and takedown on short-duration projects.
Flagger Assistance Device – RCF 2.4
RCF 2.4 Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD) increases your crew’s uptime. The RCF 2.4 includes an easy-to-use, intuitive controller that can be operated automatically or manually. Keep your crew safe and maximize your uptime.
Portable Traffic Signal -PTL 2.4x
Mobile Patrol Stand
also Available To Rent
A radar speed sign mounted on a Mobile Patrol Stand is ideal for locations where traffic calming is needed on a temporary or rotating basis. Optional Speed Limit Sign