STREETSMART Data Collection Software
StreetSmart speed analysis software allows you to format and display the traffic and speed data gathered from our radar speed signs to report, organize and analyze speed and traffic statistics
- Sign Materials
With the data conversion tool in StreetSmart speed analysis software, the information collected by the radar speed sign is loaded into Excel™ready .csv files, and can generate over 25 charts and graphs with just a few mouse clicks.
Standard Reports Include:
- Vehicle Counts – Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Speed Limit Violations – Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- % of Vehicles Speeding – Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Average Vehicle Speeds – Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data
- Vehicle Average Speeds by Bins – counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)
- Vehicle Peak Speeds by Bins – counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)
- Daily 50th & 85th percentile speeds
- # and % of daily speeders > 5 mph over speed limit
- # and % of daily speeders > 10 mph over speed limit
- Customer selectable times for School Zone period data
If customized tables, graphs or charts are needed, the speeding statistics collected by StreetSmart are available to work with as needed to show the effectiveness of a radar sign as a traffic calming solution.
- Pinpoints specific speeding times during the day, providing law enforcement the best information about when to patrol
- Provides a baseline of the actual speeding problem when traffic speed data is collected with the LED display off and compared with data captured with the LED display on
- Provides actual data as to how effective the radar speed sign is at reducing speeds, and lowering the percentage of drivers who speed
- Monitors the traffic calming effectiveness of the radar sign on an ongoing basis
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 Operating System, Windows 8 Operating System (emulation/virtual mode not supported)
- Open USB slot
- Microsoft Excel (no other brand of spreadsheet supported)
|Standard Programming||Computer Requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7 Operating System, Windows 8 Operating System or Windows 10 Operating Systems (emulation/virtual mode not supported); Open USB slot; Microsoft Excel (no other brand of spreadsheet supported)|
|Technological Options||Standard reports include: Vehicle Counts (Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data), Speed Limit Violations – (Weekly, Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data), % of Vehicles Speeding (Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data), Average Vehicle Speeds (Daily, Hourly, ½ & ¼ hour data), Vehicle Average Speeds by Bins (counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)), Vehicle Peak Speeds by Bins (counts in 12 speed bins (21-25 mph, 26-30 mph, 31-35 mph, etc.)), Daily 50th & 85th percentile speeds, # and % of daily speeders > 5 mph over speed limit, # and % of daily speeders > 10 mph over speed limit, Customer selectable times for School Zone period data|
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Radar on the GO Trailer Hitch
The Radar-on-the Go Trailer Hitch bracket allows you to quickly deploy the TC400 RadarSign onto any Pickup truck hitch receiver. Now in mere minutes you can deploy a RadarSign onto road work projects to keep your workers safe. It has a bottom angle hinge to allow easy access to the truck box when needing to open the tail gate. The sign can be quickly mounted and un-mounted form the hitch bracket for taking off the track after the days work Also included in the frame is a hitch plug for providing power to the sign batteries. This innovative brackets makes the TC 400 the perfect choice for municipalities and road construction companies interested in worker safety.
TC-400 Spare Battery (12V Ni-MH)
Extra 12V Ni-MH Battery Pack for TC-400 Portable Speed Radar Sign
Rechargeable Battery Pack for Radarsign’s Class 2 Battery Charger (standard 110 wall plug)
*Spare Battery Pack does not come with Battery Charger Plug-in, Sold Separately*
Radarsign Android App
Communicating with your radar speed sign is now easier than ever using an Android smartphone or tablet with the Radarsign Android App.
GoBracket Mounting Set
The universal design of the stainless steel GoBracket allows the TC-400 to be strapped, banded, pipe clamped, or bolted to almost any size or style of pole. The GoBracket allows a single person to easily mount the TC-400 radar speed sign in about a minute.