Ver-Mac JamLogic – Fleet Management Solutions
- Additional information
- Sign Materials
OUR JAMLOGIC SOFTWARE ALLOWS YOU TO CONTROL YOUR EQUIPMENT FROM ANY PC, LAPTOP, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE!
- View your equipment in a list and GPS map view
- Change a message on one or more signs simultaneously with a simple click
- Schelule your messages
- View your messages and battery voltages
- Group your signs in folders (by customer, location,project… you choose!)
- Receive e-mail or text alerts – optional (low battery cellular failure, etc.)
INTERACTIVE LIST AND GPS MAP VIEW OF ALL YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH ACTIVE STATUS
What is great about JamLogic is that you have a quick visual overview of all of your devices and their status. On a single screen, you can see all the messages currently displaying, battery voltages, GPS coordinates, etc. Click on one of your devices and you will get the exact GPS location of this particular equipment.
DEVICE SHARING WITH CUSTOMERS
JamLogic allows you to share devices with other organizations. For example, let’s say that you are a traffic control company that rented a sign to a customer, you want them to have complete access to the sign they rented, but you still have total control of it.
DISPLAY A MESSAGE TO 1 OR MANY SIGNS AT ONCE
What is awesome about JamLogic is that you can display a message to one sign only or to all your signs simultaneously with a simple click! All you have to do is select all your sign from the list and display the selected message! This feature will save you a lot of time!
CUSTOM FOLDERS (BY PROJECTS, CUSTOMERS, ETC.)
As an organization, you can create custom folders and even sub folders. This is particularly useful for medium or large organizations. The folders are a tool to quickly know exactly where your equipment is located.
INTUITIVE COLOR CODED ICON SYSTEM TO MONITOR ANY ISSUE (COMMUNICATION LOST, LOW BATTERY, ETC)
Our customers love our color coded icons because they can see instantaneously if something is wrong from the list of devices. If it’s green, everything’s fine. If it’s yellow or red, something is wrong.
When you have a mid or long-term project, message scheduling can be very useful. You can schedule messages daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly!
CREATE YOUR OWN GRAPHICS OR LOGO
JamLogic allows you to create your own graphics or logo. This feature is particularly helpful for special events where dynamic graphics are required.
INTEGRATION OF SWZ EQUIPMENT (OPTIONAL)
GET EVEN MORE WITH JAMLOGIC ALERTS AND UPDATES
Manage your fleet more effectively in REAL TIME!
UPDATE YOUR JAMLOGIC SCREEN AUTOMATICALLY
- Battery voltage level
- Messages being displayed
- GPS location
RECEIVE AUTOMATED E-MAIL ALERTS & UPDATES
- Low battery voltage
- Cellular failure warning
- Tracking of any change to the GPS coordinates of your equipment
The highest level of reflectivity. Up to 10X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Offers great visibility and reflectivity from distances and wide angles, both day at night.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 4956, Type IX or Type XI
3X brighter than Engineer-Grade Prismatic. Effective for daytime, nighttime and artificial light conditions. Provides durability and long-term reflectivity.
Meets ASTM D 4956, Type III, Type IV.
Economical prismatic sheeting provides better day and nighttime brightness and is recommended for commercial sign applications as well as non-critical traffic control signs, regulated by the MUTCD.
Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I
Aluminum sheeting meets or exceeds ASTM 5052-H38 specifications and is .081" thick. Traffic signs use this specification to meet Transportation Standards, unless otherwise stated for non-critical traffic signage or commercial applications. All aluminum blanks come with pre-drilled holes for mounting, and rounded corners.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM 5052-H38, 0.081" Thickness
Crezone HDO (High Density Overlaid) board is extremely durable exterior type plywood with a weather-resistant resin overlay bonded to the wood by heat and pressure. This process fuses the molecules of the overlay with the fibres of the wood to form a bond as strong as the wood itself. In many instances, overlaid HDO plywood has proven a more durable sign material than metal. HDO plywood is resistant to the elements with no danger of rust or corrosion. It is typically used for larger signs, or uncommon sizes made-to-order.
Meets Transportation Material Standards
Ver-Mac Flagger Mac | AFAD Automatic Flagger Assistance Device
The Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac AFAD is a trailer-mounted gate device designed for flagging operations.
- Robust wireless remote – Operate 1 or 2 units up to 800 feet away
- V-touch controller – Intuitive interface instantly provides real-time information
- ITE lamps – Meets MUTCD standards and provides superior performance, reliability, and energy efficiency
- Towing option: nested or tandem – Save time and money by towing both units with the same truck
- Red indicator lamp – Allows the traffic control operator to monitor units in real time from a safe distance
- Combo units option: flagger-mac & flagger-mac lite – Ideal for fast moving flagging operations and makes storage easy
- Break-away gate mechanism in case of impact
Ver-Mac Truck Mount Arrow Board – VM-4815 – 15 Light – 48” x 96”
Our VM-4815 is a 48 in x 96 in (1219 mm x 2438 mm) 15-light vehicle-mounted arrowboard.
- 15 LED lamps with Optibright Technology
- 28 LED per lamp
- Panel: 1219 mm x 2438 mm (48 in. x 96 in.)
- Panel construction: Aluminum
- Panel Weight (approx): 52 kg (115 lb)
Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac Lite | AFAD – Automatic Flagger Assistance Device Hitch Mounted
The Ver-Mac Flagger-Mac Lite AFAD is a hitch-mounted gate that allows a flagger to safely manage work zone traffic.
- Compact design, robust and safe – Simple mechanism for quick and easy deployment facilitates maintenance and operation
- Transport – Equipped with a trailer hitch that can also transport a standard Flagger-Mac part of our automated flagger line
- Robust wireless remote – Control a unit from up to 328 feet (100 m) away
- Pvc gate – For quick and user-friendly deployment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) ite traffic lights – Increased visibility both day and night.
- Simple connection – Connect to the truck’s 7-pin light socket.
Ver-Mac Message Board ONTARIO – PCMS-1500C-S G3 MTO – 83″ x 145″
Ver-Mac’s PCMS-1500C-S G3 MTO is our largest full-matrix trailer-mounted portable changeable message sign, and is approved for use in Ontario.
- Display panel: 83 x 145 in. (2100 x 3694 mm)
- Pixel failure detection technology
- Full-matrix of 30 x 56 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Up to 3 lines of 12 characters per line
- Display sign rotates 360º for perfect setting
- Plug-and-play display modules for simplified maintenance
- Data logger
- PTZ camera
- Other options are available to meet your needs.